- Can I visit the farm?
- How do I add eggs or coffee to my share?
- Is everything that's grown on Everblossom Farm Certified Organic?
- What if I go out of town and miss a pick up? Or simply forgot to pick up?
- What Is A CSA and How Do I Sign Up For It/Are there payment options?
- What Will I Get In My CSA Shares and Does It All Come From Everblossom?
- When can I join the CSA/What are the Seasons/Is it Year Round?
Is everything that's grown on Everblossom Farm Certified Organic?
Yes! Everything grown on Everblossom Farm is Certified Organic. This means that our farming practices
meet the guidelines set by the USDA to market our farm products as Certified Organic. Visit the USDA’s website for more information.