Sauteed Radishes, Carrots, and Parsnips
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound of carrots (peeled and cut into matchsticks)
½ pound of parsnips (peeled and cut into matchsticks)
1 watermelon radish (about half pound, peeled and cut into matchsticks)
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 sprig fresh thyme (chopped)
1 sprig fresh parsley (minced, for garnish)
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and sauté for one minute, being careful not to burn.
- Add carrots, parsnips, watermelon radish, and salt.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in honey, apple cider vinegar, and thyme. Garnish with parsley and serve