- Can I visit the farm?
- How do I add eggs or coffee to my share?
- Is everything that's grown on Everblossom Farm Certified Organic?
- What if I go out of town and miss a pick up? Or simply forgot to pick up?
- What Is A CSA and How Do I Sign Up For It/Are there payment options?
- What Will I Get In My CSA Shares and Does It All Come From Everblossom?
- When can I join the CSA/What are the Seasons/Is it Year Round?
When can I join the CSA/What are the Seasons/Is it Year Round?
You can join our CSA at any time. We will prorate your share from when you begin receiving your produce. Discounts often are given to members who sign up as an early bird before a season and to members who get a friend to sign up!
Winter 2016/17 season runs from October through March with 18 deliveries.
Summer season begins the third week of May until the end of October. You can sign up for both seasons and receive fresh veggies all year long.